Don't disturb me.... I am already disturbed enough!
- I know my limits. I don’t pay any attention to them, but I know them
- Facebook: a place where people announce their problems to the world but not to the person they have a problem with.
- Why can't women park cars? Because for generations, men have been telling them that 3 inches is actually six.
- At lunch time, I like to park my car on the side of the road with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars
- 70% of my life is composed of Work and 40% learning proper mathematics
- When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard," I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"
- How many divorced men does it take to change a lightbulb? No one knows. They never keep the house
- wanted to buy some goose feathers but couldn't afford the down payment.
- Fake people are just as bad as fake breasts.....Only reason they exist is to make one feel better about themselves
Sunday, June 10, 2012