Monday, October 1, 2012

Funny Random Tweets

Brenda
  1. Apparently cluelessness is a sign of stupidity. I had no idea
  2. gets disappointed every time I'm in the bank and it doesn't get robbed because I'd love to talk about that in my Facebook Status update
  3. Bigfoot must have the hardest time picking out his Facebook profile picture. all of his pictures are always blurry!
  4. Every time a bird poops on my car... I eat a plate of scrambled eggs on my patio just to show them what I'm capable of
  5. Just once, somebody needs to roundhouse kick the person who does the 1$ bigger bid on The Price Is Right!
  6. To the guy who named cotton candy: Yes! It looks just like it sounds. To the guy who named Milk Duds: What the heck is wrong with you?
  7. according to maxipad commercials, all women are full of winshield washer fluid
  8. So what if I can't spell armaggedon?..... It's not the end of the world. .....
  9. filled up an empty jar of mayo with vanilla pudding and eating it in public
  10. is going to teach her parrot to say, "HELP!!! I've been turned into a parrot!"

1 comment:

  1. 8therate is a software and custom web development company that focuses on end-to-end custom software, web design and web development services and digital transformation solutions.

    ReplyDelete